General and Hadoop Software Architecture Services
- Planning of Hadoop backed software architectures, implementation of proof-of-concepts,
- General microservices/SOA/multi-layered software architecture consultancy,
- Planning and review of software architectures connecting to Hadoop clusters,
- Coordinating professional teams,
- On-the-job training,
- Supporting the compilation of RFI, RFQ, RFT, RFP documents and applications.
General Hadoop System Architecture Services
- Planning and review of hardware resources:
- Planning and review of network topology,
- Planning and review of server (master, worker, utility, edge/gateway, key management, key trustee, Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Director nodes) hardware configuration,
- Identification of possible hardware resource bottlenecks,
- Forecast of cluster scalability issues,
- Optimizing hardware costs based on usage patterns,
- Cluster capacity planning,
- Hardware planning and review of production, QA, and development clusters.
Cloudera CDH System Architecture Services
- Planning and review of Cloudera reference architectures (Cisco, HP, Dell, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure),
- Execution of operation system prerequisite steps,
- Cluster (Cloudera Manager and CDH) deployment/installation on bare metal or cloud environment (for example, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer),
- Cluster deployment automation (for example, ephemeral clusters for testing purposes, clusters managed by Cloudera Director),
- Configuration of cluster services and service roles layout based on Cloudera and Hadoop community recommendations,
- Cloudera Hadoop security (authentication, authorization, data at rest, data in transit, perimeter security) consultancy, planning, and integration,
- Planning and configuration of high availability and backup/disaster recovery (BDR) according to Cloudera and Hadoop community recommendations,
- Cluster resource configuration (static service and dynamic resource pools),
- Cluster performance analysis,
- Planning and implementing multi-tenant cluster configuration based on usage patterns,
- Preparation for Cloudera production readiness/cluster health check audit and certificate,
- Cloudera Manager and CDH version upgrade,
- Planning ingestion pipelines,
- Cluster operation consultancy,
- Cloudera Director installation, consultancy, and operation.
Please ask for preliminary consultation via either of the communication channels.